- The NanoFlare 800 delivers lightning fast play thanks to a new Razor Frame and thin shaft so you can cut through the air quickly. This racquet has a head light balance that is perfect for players that have a defensive game to dig shots off the court while the stiff shaft allows offensive players to swing hard and put extra repulsion on shots. This racquet deliver from all areas of the court but excels on defensive digs and can easily transition from backhand to forehand thanks to its head light
- Head Shape: Isometric / Length: 675mm / Weight: 3U:85-89g / 4U:80-84g
- Balance: Head Light / Flex: Stiff
- Recommended String Tension: 3U: 21-29 lbs / 4U: 20-28 lbs
- Full Cover Included / Comes Unstrung / Made In Japan CD Coded.
Nanometric - lightweight
NANOMETRIC improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level. By reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60% thinner than a conventional racquet whilst retaining stiffness, YONEX has created a revolutionary lightweight racquet with lightening head speed and control.
AERO + BOX Frame - Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
ISOMETRIC - Enlarged Sweet Spot
ISOMETRIC technology continues to help the world's greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC design increases the sweet spot 7%. Compared to a conventional round frame, a sqared-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
New Grommet Pattern - High-Performance
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
A next-generation highly strong, yet elastic carbon fiber developed by Toray Industries, Inc.
Solid Feel Core - Cuts Vibration
The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
SONIC FLARE SYSTEM - Max Acceleration
The revolutionary new graphite material TORAYCAR M40X and SUPER HMG provide unrivalled power and stability for maximum shuttle acceleration.
Ultra Slim Shaft - Thinnest Ever with More Power
Inserting NANOPREME into the racquet shaft ensures greater stability compared to conventional racquets. When bending and releasing two racquets under the same force, the Ultra Slim Long Shaft rebounds almost twice as far as a conventional racquet does in the same length of time (0.018 seconds). This equates to 10% greater stability compared with conventional racquets.
Control Support CAP - Sharp Maneuverability
The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
Super HMG - super high modulus graphite
New Built-in T-Joint
The lightweight T-Joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximizing power and control.
EX-HMG - Provides sharper power for all your shots.
|BG65 Titanium||$14||Aerobite Boost||$20|